We promise you've never had THIS much fun while raising money for your organization! Families and friends will have a great time painting and spending time together, while your organization generates funds to cover other events.
Are you ready to put the FUN in fundraising?! Then, our Spirit Night Events are perfect! These events are a fantastic way to bring your group together and raise funds for your organization at the same time.
How Does It Work?
1. Contact us to book your two hour event at the studio
2. Promote the event to your group
3. Paint! Everyone comes into the studio to paint during your event
4. Get Paid...after your event, we'll send you a check for 20% of your group's purchases (less sales tax)!
Everyone will have a great time painting and hanging out with each other. On the flip side, your organization gets the benefit of dollars raised. Your organization must be a non-profit with a valid tax id number in order to book an event.
More fun and creative than candy sales!
1. Contact us to book your event at your location (or you may come to us)!
2. Choose pieces that you would like to offer to your group (minimum order required)
3. Promote the event to your group...we will even provide you with order forms. We sell the pottery to you at a discounted rate and then you can sell them to donors or painters at a mark- up of your choice. (Example: discounted mug rate: $10, you sell it for $16)
4. Provide an order count and payment to The Glaze to Be with 2 weeks' notice.
5. Paint! We provide everything you need! Make it a fun evening out for the entire family- provide snacks or have people bring snacks to share!
6. The Glaze to Be will take all items to the studio for firing and return them to you within 10 days to hand out!
Tile Walls make awesome art projects to liven up your facility…while you make money!
How Does It
The Glaze to Be will sell you the tiles at a discounted price and you can sell them to
donors or painters at a mark-up of your choice.
New buildings or additions, to commemorate the first graduating class, as an activity at the fall festival, or to celebrate a milestone for your organization.
Suggested Mark Up
$2 - 8 plus tax
$7 - 13 ea
$4 - 9 plus tax
$11- 16 ea
The Glaze to Be
201 Basin St
Williamsport, PA 17701
Phone: 570 322.PYOP (7967)
Tuesday - Saturday
12 - 6 pm*
*We may close at 4:30 on Saturdays if the studio is unoccupied.
We are closing at 3 pm on 6/20.
We will be closed on the following days:
7/1 - 7/11
8/18 - 8/19
9/1 - 9/2
10/20 - 10/21
Walk-in anytime- no appointments needed. Reservations may be made for groups of 6 more more- deposit may be required.
PRIVATE PARTIES ARE AVAILABLE WHEN WE ARE NOT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC- PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY AND RESERVATIONS.